Dachshunds

Dachshunds Contact information, map and directions, contact form, opening hours, services, ratings, photos, videos and announcements from Dachshunds, Pet, .

22/11/2018
04/02/2016

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡謝謝你

31/01/2016
媽咪想妳們❤️
31/01/2016

媽咪想妳們❤️

25/11/2015
13/11/2015

♥️♥️♥️~~~超強der......

筆記⋯⋯⋯⋯✏️
11/11/2015

筆記⋯⋯⋯⋯✏️

TNR︰trap(捕捉)、neuter(結紮+剪耳)、release(放養)
耳朵上的缺角可以讓醫生做辨識,
避免浪浪們又多做一次絕育手術剖腹的大傷害。

剪耳不會影響他們的眼神和表情,
如果發現朋友的貓有被剪耳過,
代表浪貓不用再流浪,已經被當主子伺候了!

太垃圾了!!!
29/10/2015

太垃圾了!!!

愛心人士鼓勵喜愛狗狗的人以領養代替購買,但因為領養制度不夠健全,給了很多抱有私心的人可乘之機。下面這對上海夫妻領養了一隻叫做Pizza的黃金獵犬,所有人都為Pizza高興,因為牠終於有了溫暖的家。但8個月後,大家才知道這是一場殘忍的騙局。 ..

我也想去看一眼✨✨✨✨♥️看看德國的毛孩眼中會不會閃爍著不一樣的光芒
28/10/2015

我也想去看一眼✨✨✨✨♥️
看看德國的毛孩眼中會不會閃爍著不一樣的光芒

德國的街上沒有流浪狗,很多店家、大眾運輸工具也讓主人帶著愛犬進出,雖然「狗密度」並不高,但是70%沒有養狗的人都很喜歡狗,而且收容所的認養率高達90%。物理治療師阿勇爸到德國度蜜月,愛狗的他很想了解這個國家的動物福利為什麼全球知名,詢問導遊再彙整回台查的資料PO在臉書上與台灣網友們分享。(德國狗,寵物福利,浪浪,動物福利,棄養,流浪狗,收養)

 #轉  ♥️美國「養狗証」🐶上面的9句話1,在你買我之前你需要知道,我這一生大概只能活10到15年,和你分別是件無比痛苦的事。My life likely to last ten to fifteen years.Any separati...
18/10/2015

#轉 ♥️美國「養狗証」🐶上面的9句話

1,在你買我之前你需要知道,我這一生大概
只能活10到15年,和你分別是件無比痛苦的事。

My life likely to last ten to fifteen years.
Any separation from you will be painful for me.
Remember that before you buy me.

2,在給我命令時請給我理解的時間,別對我發
脾氣,雖然我一定會原諒你的,你的耐心和理
解能讓我學得更快。

Give me time to understand what you want of me.

3,請好好對我,因為世界上最珍惜最需要你的
愛心的是我,別生氣太久,也別把我關起來,
因為你有你的生活、你的朋友、你的工作和
娛樂,而我只有你。

Don’t be angry for me for long and don’
t lock me up as punishment.
You have your work,
your entertainment and your friends.
I have only you.

4,經常和我說話吧,雖然我聽不懂你的語言,
但我認得你的聲音,你是知道的,在你回家時
我是多麽高興,因為我一直豎著耳朵在等待你
的腳步聲。

Talk to me sometimes. Even if I don’t
understand your words.
I understand your voice when it's speaking to me.

5,請注意你對待我的好,我永遠不會忘記它,
如果它是殘酷的,可能會影響我永遠.

Be aware that however you treat me,
I’ll never forget it and if it’s cruel it
may affect me forever.

6,請別打我,記住,
我有反抗的牙齒,但我不會咬你。

Remember before you hit me that I have teeth
that could easily crush the bones of your hand,
but that I choose not to bite you.

7,在你覺得我懶,不再又跑又跳或者不聽話時,
在罵我之前,請想想也許我出了什麽問題,也許
我吃的東西不對,也許我病了,也許我已經老了。

Before you scold me for being uncooperative,
please ask yourself if something might be bothering me.
Perhaps I’m not getting the right food,
or I’ve been run in the sun too long or
my heart is getting old and weak.

8,當我老了,不再像小寶貝時那麽可愛時,請你
仍然對我好,仍然照顧我,帶我看病,因為我們
都會有老的一天。

Take care of me when I get old. You too,
will grow old.

9,當我已經很老的時候,當我的健康已經逝去,
已無法正常的生活,請不要想方法或設法讓我繼
續活下去,因為我已經不行了,我知道你也不想
我離開,但請接受這個事實,並在最後的時刻與
我在一起,

求求你一定不要說“我不忍心看它死去”而走開,
因為在我生命的最後一刻,如果能在你懷中離開
這個世界,聽著你的聲音,我就什麽都不怕,
你就是我的家,我愛你!

Go with me on difficult journeys.
Never say I can’t bear to watch it or
let it happen in my absent .
Everything is easily for me if you are there.
Remember,I love you.

♥️♥️♥️洋蔥
14/10/2015

♥️♥️♥️洋蔥

當你的記憶一點一滴流失,最不想遺忘誰?86歲的張爺爺雖然罹患阿茲海默症,仍惦記9年前親自撿回來的愛犬「可樂」,即使沒辦法親自照顧牠,卻每天反覆問家人好幾遍「可樂餵了沒?」讓張爺爺的女兒張卉蓁看了既心疼又感動,也忍不住幫他們倆拍攝多張照片紀錄,直說是「9歲的可樂跟86歲的爺爺之約定。」(狗,米克斯,不離不棄,失智症,阿茲海默症,)

12/10/2015

柯基太萌啦~~

❗️注意❗️
05/10/2015

❗️注意❗️

標題殺人法害慘全台毛孩。飼主請仔細查詢事實,別誤信報導棄養寵物

⋯⋯
03/10/2015

⋯⋯

29/09/2015

萌啊

27/09/2015

大家一起來聯署吧⋯⋯⋯⋯
連署網址在影片留言處!

14/09/2015

太萌了⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

 #領養代替購買實不相瞞bibi就是認養的還是很美喲!
11/09/2015

#領養代替購買
實不相瞞bibi就是認養的還是很美喲!

想要養隻狗狗或是喵星人來陪伴你嗎?在你問出「這隻多少錢?」這個問題之前,請你先去收容所看一看吧! 為什麼要去領養?以下這11點會告訴你,因為這樣是「對的」。 1. 你可以拯救一隻狗狗生命,免於安樂死。 ilostmydog   每年都有上百萬隻動物被安樂死,在台灣,則是進到收容所後12天沒有人領養,這些動物就會被安樂死(而安樂死也只是比較漂亮的說法,其實是被毒死的)。   只是單純因為人類棄養他們、繁殖場大量繁殖,讓流浪動物數目變成個大問題,所以,無辜的動物必須被撲殺。如果你從收容所認養,你就從這殘忍的體制中,拯救了另一個生命。   2. 你可以有一隻健康的狗狗。 huffingotnpost…

好萌~
06/09/2015

好萌~

希望早一點賣完.....

寫真集
27/08/2015

寫真集

出遊囉2寶❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
26/08/2015

出遊囉2寶❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

很受用的英文~
25/08/2015

很受用的英文~

1. I see.我明白了
2. I quit! 我不干了!
3. Let go! 放手!
4. Me too.我也是。
5. My god! 天哪!
6. No way! 不行!
7. Come on.來吧(趕快)
8. Hold on.等一等。
9. I agree。我同意。
10. Not bad.還不錯。
11. Not yet.還沒。
12. See you.再見。
13. Shut up! 閉嘴!
14. So long.再見。
15. Why not? 好呀! (為什麽不呢?)
16. Allow me.讓我來。
17. Be quiet! 安靜點!
18. Cheer up! 振作起來!
19. Good job! 做得好!
20. Have fun! 玩得開心!
21. How much? 多少錢?
22. I'm full.我飽了。
23. I'm home.我回來了。
24. I'm lost.我迷路了。
25. My treat.我請客。
26. So do I.我也一樣。
27. This way。這邊請。
28. After you.您先。
29. Bless you! 祝福你!
30. Follow me.跟我來。
31. Forget it! 休想! (算了!)
32. Good luck! 祝好運!
33. I decline! 我拒絕!
34. I promise.我保證。
35. Of course! 當然了!
36. Slow down! 慢點!
37. Take care! 保重!
38. They hurt. (傷口)疼。
39. Try again.再試試。
40. Watch out! 當心。
41. What's up? 有什麽事嗎?
42. Be careful! 注意!
43. Bottoms up! 乾杯(見底)!
44. Don't move! 不許動!
45. Guess what? 猜猜看?
46. I doubt it 我懷疑。
47. I think so.我也這麽想。
48. I'm single.我是單身貴族。
49. Keep it up! 堅持下去!
50. Let me see.讓我想想。
51. Never mind.不要緊。
52. No problem! 沒問題!
53. That's all! 就這樣!
54. Time is up.時間快到了。
55. What's new? 有什麽新鮮事嗎?
56. Count me on 算上我。
57. Don't worry.別擔心。
58. Feel better? 好點了嗎?
59. I love you! 我愛你!
60. I'm his fan。我是他的影迷。
61. Is it yours? 這是你的嗎?
62. That's neat.這很好。
63. Are you sure? 你肯定嗎?
64. Do l have to 非做不可嗎?
65. He is my age.他和我同歲。
66. Here you are.給你。
67. No one knows . 沒有人知道。
68. Take it easy.別緊張。
69. What a pity! 太遺憾了!
70. Any thing else? 還要別的嗎?
71. To be careful! 一定要小心!
72. Do me a favor? 幫個忙,好嗎?
73. Help yourself.別客氣。
74. I'm on a diet.我在節食。
75. Keep in Touch.保持聯絡。
76. Time is money.時間就是金錢。
77. Who's calling? 是哪一位?
78. You did right.你做得對。
79. You set me up! 你出賣我!
80. Can I help you? 我能幫你嗎?
81. Enjoy yourself! 祝你玩得開心!
82. Excuse me,Sir.先生,對不起。
83. Give me a hand! 幫幫我!
84. How's it going? 怎麽樣?
85. I have no idea.我沒有頭緒。
86. I just made it! 我做到了!
87. I'll see to it 我會留意的。
88. I'm in a hurry! 我在趕時間!
89. It's her field.這是她的本行。
90. It's up to you.由你決定。
91. Just wonderful! 簡直太棒了!
92. What about you? 你呢?
93. You owe me one.你欠我一個人情。
94. You're welcome.不客氣。
95. Any day will do.哪一天都行夕
96. Are you kidding? 你在開玩笑吧!
97. Congratulations! 祝賀你!
98. T can't help it. 我情不自禁。
99. I don't mean it. 我不是故意的。
100. I'll fix you Up.我會幫你打點的
101. It sounds great!.聽起來很不錯。
102. It's a fine day。今天是個好天。
103. So far,So good.目前還不錯。
104. What time is it? 幾點了?
105. You can make it! 你能做到!
106. Control yourself! 克制一下!
107. He came by train.他乘火車來。
108. He is ill in bed.他臥病在床。
109. He lacks courage.他缺乏勇氣。
110. How's everything? 一切還好吧?
111. I have no choice.我別無選擇。
112. I like ice-cream.我喜歡吃冰淇淋。
113. I love this game.我鍾愛這項運動。
114. I'll try my best.我盡力而為。
115. I'm On your side.我全力支持你。
116. Long time no see! 好久不見!
117. No pain,no gain.不勞無獲。
118. Well,it depends 噢,這得看情況。
119. We're all for it.我們全都同意。
120. What a good deal! 真便宜!
121. What should I do? 我該怎麽辦?
122. You asked for it! 你自討苦吃!
123. You have my word.我保證。
124. Believe it or not! 信不信由你!
125. Don't count on me.別指望我。
126. Don't fall for it! 別上當!
127. Don't let me down.別讓我失望。
128. Easy come easy go.來得容易,去得快。
129. I beg your pardon.請你原諒。
130. I beg your pardon? 請您再說一遍(我沒有聽清)。
131. I'll be back soon.我馬上回來。
132. I'll check it out.我去查查看。
133. It’s a long story.說來話長。
134. It’s Sunday today.今天是星期天。
135. Just wait and see! 等著瞧!
136. Make up your mind.做個決定吧。
137. That's all I need.我就要這些。
138. The view is great.景色多麽漂亮!
139. The wall has ears.隔牆有耳。
140. There comes a bus.汽車來了。
141. What day is today? 今天星期幾?
142. What do you think? 你怎麽認為?
143. Who told you that? 誰告訴你的?
144. Who's kicking off? 現在是誰在開球?
145. Yes,I suppose So.是的,我也這麽認為。
146. You can't miss it 你一定能找到的。
147. Any messages for me? 有我的留言嗎?
148. Don't be so modest.別謙虛了。
149. Don't give me that! 少來這套!
150. He is a smart boy.他是個小機靈鬼。
151. He is just a child.他只是個孩子。
152. I can't follow you.我不懂你說的。
153. I felt sort of ill. 我感覺有點不適。
154. I have a good idea! 我有一個好主意。
155. It is growing cool.天氣漸漸涼爽起來。
156. It seems all right.看來這沒問題。
157. It's going too far.太離譜了。
158. May I use your pen? 我可以用你的筆嗎?
159. She had a bad cold.她患了重感冒。
160. That's a good idea.這個主意真不錯。
161. The answer is zero.白忙了。
162. What does she like? 她喜歡什麽?
163. As soon as possible! 越快越好!
164. He can hardly speak.他幾乎說不出話來。
165. He always talks big.他總是吹牛。
166. He won an election.他在選舉中獲勝。
167. I am a football fan.我是個足球迷。
168. If only I could fly.要是我能飛就好了。
169. I'll be right there.我馬上就到。
170. I'll see you at six.我六點鐘見你。
171. IS it true or false? 這是對的還是錯的?
172. Just read it for me.就讀給我聽好了。
173. Knowledge is power.知識就是力量。
174. Move out of my way! 讓開!
175. Time is running out.沒時間了。
176. We are good friends.我們是好朋友。
177. What's your trouble? 你哪兒不舒服?
178. You did fairly well! 你幹得相當不錯1
179. Clothes make the man.人要衣裝。
180. Did you miss the bus? 你錯過公共汽車了?
181. Don't lose your head。不要驚慌失措。
182. He can't take a joke.他開不得玩笑。
183. He owes my uncle $100.他欠我叔叔100美元。
184. How are things going? 事情進展得怎樣?
185. How are you recently? 最近怎麽樣?
186. I know all about it.我知道有關它的一切。
187. It really takes time.這樣太耽誤時間了。
188. It's against the law.這是違法的。
189. Love me,love my dog. (諺語)愛屋及烏。
190. My mouth is watering.我要流口水了。
191. Speak louder,please.說話請大聲點兒。
192. This boy has no job.這個男孩沒有工作。
193. This house is my own.這所房子是我自己的。
194. What happened to you? 你怎麽了?
195. You are just in time. 你來得正是時候。
196. You need to workout.你需要去運動鍛煉一下。
197. Your hand feels cold.你的手摸起來很冷。 。
198. Don't be so childish. 別這麽孩子氣。
199. Don't trust to chance! 不要碰運氣。
200. Fasten your seat belt.係好你的安全帶。
201. He has a large income. 他有很高的收入。
202. He looks very healthy.他看來很健康。
203. He paused for a reply.他停下來等著·回答。
204. He repaired his house.他修理了他的房子。
205. He suggested a picnic. 他建議搞一次野餐。
206. Here's a gift for you.這裡有個禮物送給你。
207. How much does it cost? 多少錢?
208. I caught the last bus. 我趕上了最後一班車。
209. I could hardly speak.我簡直說不出話來。
210. I'll have to try that.我得試試這麽做。
211. I'm very proud of you.我為你感到非常驕傲。
212. It doesn't make sense. 這沒有意義(不合常理)。
213. Make yourself at home.請不要拘禮。
214. My car needs washing.我的車需要洗一洗。
215. None of your business! 與你無關!
216. Not a sound was heard. 一點聲音也沒有。
217. That's always the case.習以為常了。
218. The road divides here. 這條路在這里分岔。
219. Those are watermelons.那些是西瓜。
220. What a nice day it is! 今天天氣真好!
221. What's wrong with you? 你哪裡不對勁?
222. You are a chicken.你是個膽小鬼。
223. A lovely day,isn't it? 好天氣,是嗎?
224. He is collecting money.他在籌集資金。
225. He was born in New York.他出生在紐約。
226. He was not a bit tired.他一點也不累。
227. I will be more careful.我會小心一些的,
228. I will never forget it.我會記著的。
229. It is Just what I need.這正是我所需要的。
230. It rather surprised me.那事使我頗感驚訝。
231. Just around the comer.就在附近。
232. Just for entertainment.只是為了消遣一下。
233. Let bygones be bygones.過去的,就讓它過去吧。
234. Mother doesn't make up.媽媽不化妝。
235. Oh,you are kidding me.哦,你別拿我開玩笑了。
236. She has been to school. 她上學去了。
237. Skating is interesting.滑冰很有趣。
238. Supper is ready at six.晚餐六點鐘就好了。
239. That's a terrific idea! 真是好主意!
240. What horrible weather! 這鬼天氣!
241. Which would you prefer? 你要選哪個?
242. Does she like ice-cream? 她喜歡吃冰淇淋嗎?
243. First come first served.先到先得。
244. Great minds think alike.英雄所見略同。
245. He has a sense of humor.他有幽默感。
246. He is acting an old man.他正扮演一個老人。
247. He is looking for a job.他正在找工作。
248. He doesn't care about me.他並不在乎我。
249. I develop films myself.我自己沖洗照片。
250. I felt no regret for it.對這件事我不覺得後悔。
251. I get up at six o'clock.我六點起床。
252. I meet the boss himself.我見到了老闆本人。
253. I owe you for my dinner. 我欠你晚餐的錢。
254. I really enjoyed myself.我玩得很開心。
255. I'm fed up with my work! 我對工作煩死了!
256. It's no use complaining. 發牢騷沒什麽用。
257. She's under the weather.她心情·不好。
258. The child sobbed sadly.小孩傷心地抽泣著。
259. The rumor had no basis.那謠言沒有·根據。
260. They praised him highly.他們大大地表揚了他。
261. Winter is a cold season. 冬天是一個,寒冷的季節。
262. You can call me any time.你可以隨時打電話給我。
263. 15 divided by3 equals 5. 15除以3等於5。
264. All for one,one for all.我為人人,人人為我。
265. East,west,home is best.金窩,銀窩,不如自己的草窩。
266. He grasped both my hands. 他緊握住我的雙手。
267. He is physically mature.他身體己發育成熟。
268. I am so sorry about this. 對此我非常抱歉(遺憾)。
269. I can't afford a new car.我買不起一部新車。
270. I do want to see him now.我現在確實很想去見他。
271. I have the right to know. 我有權知道。
272. I heard some one laughing. 我聽見有人在笑。
273. I suppose you dance much.我想你常常跳舞吧。
274. I walked across the park.我穿過了公園。
275. I'll just play it by ear.我到時隨機應變。
276. I'm not sure I can do it.恐怕這事我幹不了。
277. I'm not used to drinking.我不習慣喝酒。
278. Is the cut still painful? 傷口還在痛嗎?
279. It's too good to be true! 好得難以置信。
280. Jean is a blue-eyed girl.珍是個藍眼睛的女孩。
281. Let's not waste our time.咱們別浪費時間了。
282. May I ask some questions? 我可以問幾個問題嗎?
283. Money is not everything.金錢不是一切。
284. Neither of the men spoke.兩個人都沒說過話。
285. Stop making such a noise.別吵了。
286. That makes no difference.沒什麽區別。
287. The price is reasonable.價格還算合理。
288. They crowned him king.他們擁立他為國王。
289. They're in red and white. 他們穿著紅白相間的衣服。
290. We all desire happiness. 我們都想要幸福。
291. We just caught the plane 我們剛好趕上了飛機。
292. What shall we do tonight? 我們今天晚上去干點兒什麽呢?
293. What's your goal in life 你的人生目標是什麽?
294. When was the house built? 這幢房子是什麽時候建造的?
295. Why did you stay at home? 為什麽呆在家裡?
296. Would you like some help? 需要幫忙嗎?
297. You mustn't aim too high 你不可好高騖遠。
298. You're really killing me! 真是笑死我了!
299. You've got a point there.你說得挺有道理的。
300. Bein301. Did you enter the contest? 你參加比賽了嗎?
302. Do you accept credit cards? 你們收信用卡嗎?
303. Don't cry over spilt milk.不要做無益的後悔。
304. Don't let chances pass by.不要讓機遇從我們身邊熘走。
305. He owned himself defeated.他承認自己失敗了。
306. He seems at little nervous.他顯得有點緊張。
307. He strolls about the town.他在鎮上四處遛達。
308. Her tooth ached all night. 她牙疼了一整夜。
309. How about a drink tonight? 今晚喝一杯怎樣?
310. I can do nothing but that. 我只會做那件事。
311. I get hold of you at last.我終於找到你了。
312. I have a surprise for you.我有一個意想不到的東西給你看。
313. I like all kinds of fruit.我喜歡各種各樣的水果。
314. I saw it with my own eyes.我親眼所見。
315. I will arrange everything.我會安排一切的。
316. I wish I knew my neighbor.我很想認識我的鄰居。
317. I would like to check out.我想結帳。
318. It has be come much cooler.天氣變得涼爽多了。
319. It's time you went to bed.你早就該睡覺了。
320. No spitting on the street.禁止在大街上吐痰。
321. She was totally exhausted.她累垮了。
322. Show your tickets,please.請出示你的票。
323. Thank you for your advice.謝謝你的建議。
324. That's the latest fashion.這是最流行的款式。
325. The train arrived on time.火車準時到達。
326. There go the house lights.劇院的燈光滅了。
327. They are paid by the hour.他們按時取酬。
328. Things are getting better.情況正在好轉。
329. Wake me up at five thirty.請在五點半叫醒我。
330. We are all busy with work.我們都忙於工作。
331. Where do you want to meet? 你想在哪兒見面?
332. You can get what you want.你能得到你想要的。
333. A barking dog doesn't bite! 吠犬不咬人。
334. Are you free this Saturday? 你這個星期六有空嗎?
335. Be careful not to fall ill.注意不要生病了。
336. Being a mother is not easy.做一個母親是不容易的。
337. Brevity is the soul of wit.簡潔是智慧的精華。
338. Cancer is a deadly disease.癌症是一種致命的疾病。
339. Did you fight with others? 你又和別人打架了嗎?
340. Don't dream away your time.不要虛度光陰。
341. Don't keep me waiting long.不要讓我等得太久。
342. He has a remarkable memory.他有驚人的記憶力。
343. He has completed the task.他完成了這個任務。
344. He has quite a few friends.他有不少的朋友。
345. He is capable of any crime.他什麽樣的壞事都能幹得出來。
346. He walks with a quick pace.他快步走路。
347. He was not a little tired.他很累。
348. His looks are always funny.他的樣子總是滑稽可笑。
349. How about going to a movie? 去看場電影怎麽樣?
350. I think I've caught a cold.我想我得了感冒。
351. I was taking care of Sally. 我在照顧薩莉。
352. I wish I lived in NEWYORK.我希望住在紐約。
353. I'm very glad to hear that.很高興聽你這樣說。
354. I'm your lucky fellow then. 我就是你的幸運舞伴啦!
355. It's none of your business! 這不關你的事兒!
356. No littering on the campus.在校園內不准亂丟廢物。
357. She is a good-looking girl. 她是一個漂亮女孩。
358. She mended the broken doll.她修補了破了的洋娃娃。
359. So I just take what I want.那麽我只拿我所需要的東西。
360. Spring is a pretty season, 春天是一個好季節。
361. The figure seems all Right.數目看起來是對的。
362. The stars are too far away.星星太遙遠了。
363. The whole world knows that.全世界都知道。
364. Tomorrow will be a holiday.明天放假。
365. We walk on the garden path.我們走在花園小徑上。
366. What you need is just rest.你需要的就是休息。
367. What's your favorite steps? 你最喜歡跳什麽舞?
368. You'd better let her alone.你們最好是讓她一個人呆會兒。
369. A lost chance never returns.錯過的機會永不再來。
370. Don't let this get you down.不要為此灰心喪氣。
371. He shot the lion with a gun. 他用槍把獅子打死了。
372. I don't think you are right.我認為你是不對的。
373. I have never seen the movie.我從未看過那部電影。
374. I haven't seen you for ages.我好久沒見到你了。
375. I was alone,but not lonely.我獨自一人,但並不覺得寂寞。
376. I went there three days ago.我三天前去過那兒。
377. It's a friendly competition.這是一場友誼賽。
378. It's very thoughtful of you.你想得真周到。
379. May I speak to Lora,please? 我能和勞拉說話嗎?
380. Mr.Wang is fixing his bike.王先生在修他的自行車。
381. My brother is seeking a job.我弟弟正在找工作。
382. Nancy will retire next year.南希明年就退休了。
383. Neither you nor he is wrong.你沒錯,他也沒錯。
384. Opportunity knocks but once.機不可失,時不再來。
385. She dressed herself hastily.她匆忙穿上衣服。
386. She hired a car by the hour.她租了一輛按鐘點計費的汽車。
387. Someone is ringing the bell.有人在按門鈴。
388. The Smiths are my neighbors. 史密斯一家是我的鄰居。
389. These shoes don't fit right.這雙鞋不太合適。
390. This is only the first half.這才是上半場呢。
391. This pen doesn't write well.這鋼筆不好寫。
392. Would you like a cup of tea? 你想喝杯茶嗎?
393. You really look sharp today.你今天真漂亮。
394. Another cat came to my house.又有一隻貓來到我家了。
395. Check your answers with mine.把你的答桉跟我的核對一下。
396. Don't keep the truth from me.別瞞著我事實真相。
397. Everything has its beginning.凡事都有開端。
398. He came to the point at once.他一下子就說到了點子上。
399. He fell behind with his work.他工作落後了。
400. He is the happiest man alive. 他是世界上最快樂的人g criticized is awful! 被人批評真是痛苦
401. He neither smokes nor drinks.他既不抽煙也不喝酒。
402. He ran his horse up the hill.他策馬跑上小山。
403. He reminds me of his brother. 他使我想起了他的弟弟。
404. He was efficient in his work.他工作效率高。
405. He will do anything but work.只要不是乾活,他幹什麽都行。
406. His father runs a restaurant.他的父親經營一家餐館。
407. I have something to tell you.我有事要告訴你。
408. I smelled a smell of cooking.我聞到了燒菜做飯的味道。
409. I want to see the film again.我真想再看一遍。
410. I've got too much work to do.我要做的工作太多了。
411. Let's go for a walk,shall we? 咱們出去走走,好嗎?
412. Please let me check the bill.請讓我核對一下帳單。
413. Plenty of sleep is healthful.充足的睡眠有益於健康。
414. The sun comes up in the east.太陽從東方升起。
415. This is because we feel pain.這是因為我們能感到疼痛。
416. What do you desire me to do? 你想要我做什麽?
417. What you said was quite true. 你所說的完全符合事實。
418. You can either stay or leave.你或者留下或者離開。
419. Your life is your own affair.你的生活是你自己的事。
420. All that glitters is not gold.發閃光的不全是黃金。
421. Are you going to have a party? 你要舉行聚會嗎?
422. Aren't you concerned about it? 難道你不擔心嗎?
423. Don't forget to keep in touch.別忘了保持聯繫。
424. He broke his words once again. 他又一次違背了諾言。
425. He is in his everyday clothes.他穿著平常的衣服。
426. He is taller than I by ahead.他比我高一頭。
427. He led them down the mountain.他帶他們下山。
428. He was trained to be a lawyer.他被培養成一名律師。
429. I am afraid that l have to go.我要走了。
430. I don't have any cash with me.我身上沒帶現金。
431. I have been putting on weight.我開始發胖了。
432. I have just finished the book.我剛剛讀完這本書。
433. I was late for work yesterday, 我昨天上班遲到了。
434. It appears to be a true story.這故事似乎是真的。
435. I've got to start working out.我必須開始做健身運動了。
436. Japan is to the east of China.日本在中國的東部。
437. John asked Grace to marry him, 約翰向格雷斯求婚。
438. My watch is faster than yours.我的表比你的表快。
439. New China was founded in l949. 1949年新中國成立。
440. Thanks for your flattering me.多謝你的誇獎。
441. They charged the fault on him.他們把過失歸咎於他。
442. This car is in good condition.這車性能很好。
443. This work itself is very easy.這件工作本身很容易。
444. Truth is the daughter of time.時間見真理

23/08/2015
06/08/2015

台灣社會對流浪動物的保護與日俱增,除了持續監督政府作為、「以認養代替購買」等行動之外,民間也有越來越多充滿創意的新作法,位在台北車站周邊的「浪浪別哭」,就是一間結合中途動物功能的咖啡店,用更加溫暖舒適的方法,協助流浪動物們找到適合自己的家。

06/08/2015
JUKSY 街星

家人♥️

狗狗真的是人類的好朋友!(哭)

01/08/2015

可以幫忙po一下嗎拜託

免費認養
60隻純種狗狗即將安樂死

米格魯30多隻等著認養
免費認養,不認養也請幫忙轉寄,謝謝!

舉手之勞,你可拯救一條寶貴的生命!請大家幫忙轉寄
板橋收容所爆滿了!

將近一半是純種的名種犬

牠們其中有許多已經待了一段時日,無人認養,『期限』將至安樂死

板橋收容所免費認養 :

純種米格魯(公母皆有):超過30隻

拉不拉多(可魯) :公母皆有:約20隻

哈士奇(公母皆有):約10隻

古代牧羊犬(公):1隻

牛頭梗(公):1隻(家有賤狗裡頭那隻)

西施、臘腸狗、以及其他品種

很多都是剛被主人放生出來的,就被抓到收容所,健康狀況良好,

打過預防針,沒有皮膚病,

跟你在寵物店看到的狗一樣漂亮沒有差別

想領養的朋友,不用花錢去寵物店買,趕緊去看看吧!

想領養的朋友請直接前往:板橋市流浪動物收容所

開放時間:週一~五:8:00~12:00、13:00~17:00

週六:8:00~12:00

電話: (02)8966-2158 (02)8966-2158

地址:板橋市華東路1-9號(四川路二段130巷底)

交通:捷運土城線亞東醫院站(南雅站)出口一,往華東路步行約5~10分鐘。

板南線新埔捷運站出口一, 轉搭乘公車99 、藍16;812【亞東工專→南雅站】

245副線、265紅線

臺北縣政府動物疾病防治所:

地址:板橋市四川路一段157巷2號

電話:(02)2959-6353

30/07/2015
JUKSY 街星

JUKSY 街星

讓主人不要亂叫的方法...

25/07/2015
JUKSY 街星

JUKSY 街星

超逗趣,感覺可以跟牠們玩一整天啊!

15/07/2015

笑~~

14/07/2015
多多
14/07/2015

多多

26/06/2015

小小兵耶|

Address


Website

Alerts

Be the first to know and let us send you an email when Dachshunds posts news and promotions. Your email address will not be used for any other purpose, and you can unsubscribe at any time.

Shortcuts

  • Address
  • Alerts
  • Claim ownership or report listing
  • Want your business to be the top-listed Pet Store/pet Service?

Share